When Brooklynites Jacqueline and Scot Tatelman started a not-for-profit summer camp for underprivileged kids almost a decade ago, they were shocked to see so many kids show up with their belongings in trash bags. It inspired them to create STATE, a collection of backpacks and school accessories with a strong emphasis on giving back. For every STATE bag sold, one is donated to a child in need (it’s also packed full of school essentials to boot). So far, the pair have delivered over 30,000 backpacks to kids across America.
Designed to hold a kid’s sized water bottle and variety of snacks, the Ryder Snack Pack is fully insulated and perfectly fits inside any STATE Bags backpack.
- Main Body: 100% Polyester
- Fully insulated main zippered compartment
- See through pocket for notes or pictures to your little munchkins
- Woven label and signature rivet in red
- Spot clean with a damp cloth
- Weight: 0.26 lbs
- Dimensions: 5.12″ H x 7.09″ W x 3.35″ D