When Brooklynites Jacqueline and Scot Tatelman started a not-for-profit summer camp for underprivileged kids almost a decade ago, they were shocked to see so many kids show up with their belongings in trash bags. It inspired them to create STATE, a collection of backpacks and school accessories with a strong emphasis on giving back. For every STATE bag sold, one is donated to a child in need (it’s also packed full of school essentials to boot). So far, the pair have delivered over 30,000 backpacks to kids across America.
Making this the most perfect lunchtime combo since peanut butter and jelly, the Rodgers lunch box perfectly fits inside any STATE Bags backpack.
- Main Body: 100% Polyester
- Insulated, wipeable lining
- Velcro detachable divider to help with organization of food and snacks
- Interior mesh zippered pocket for silverware
- Woven label and signature rivet in red
- Spot clean with a damp cloth
- Weight: 0.63 lbs
- Dimensions: 6.89″ H x 10.04″ W x 3.35″ D