Making this the most perfect lunchtime combo since peanut butter and jelly, the STATE Bags Rodgers Lunch Box perfectly fits inside any STATE Bags backpack. Fully insulated with a detachable divider, interior mesh pockets, the Rodgers is the perfect size to hold a full lunch for a young student.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester with insulated, wipeable lining
- 90% of this bag is made from recycled materials
- Woven label and signature rivet in red
- Holds a full lunch for a young student (i.e., a standard size water bottle, a sandwich, a granola bar, and a banana)
- Fully insulated main zippered compartment
- Fits inside the Kane Backpack
- See-through pocket for notes or pictures
- Velcro detachable divider to help with organization of food and snacks
- Interior mesh zippered pocket for silverware
- Weight: 0.63 lbs
- Dimensions: 6.89″ H x 10.04″ W x 3.35″ D
- Spot clean with a damp cloth
ABOUT STATE BAGS
When Brooklynites Jacqueline and Scot Tatelman started a not-for-profit summer camp for underprivileged kids almost a decade ago, they were shocked to see so many kids show up with their belongings in trash bags. It inspired them to create STATE, a collection of backpacks and school accessories with a strong emphasis on giving back. For every STATE bag sold, one is donated to a child in need (it’s also packed full of school essentials to boot). So far, the pair have delivered over 30,000 backpacks to kids across America.