Made to easily fit inside the brand’s Kane Backpack, The STATE Bags The Mini Rodgers Snack Pack is fully insulated and the perfect size to hold a variety of snacks and a kid’s sized water bottle – because it’s always snack time!
- Made of 100% coated cotton with an insulated, wipeable lining
- Woven label and signature rivet in red
- Holds a variety of snacks, a kid’s sized water bottle, and an apple
- Fully insulated main zippered compartment
- Fits inside the Kane Backpack
- See-through pocket for notes or pictures
- Dimensions: 5.12″ H x 7.09″ W x 3.35″ D
- Spot clean with a damp cloth
ABOUT STATE BAGS
When Brooklynites Jacqueline and Scot Tatelman started a not-for-profit summer camp for underprivileged kids almost a decade ago, they were shocked to see so many kids show up with their belongings in trash bags. It inspired them to create STATE, a collection of backpacks and school accessories with a strong emphasis on giving back. For every STATE bag sold, one is donated to a child in need (it’s also packed full of school essentials to boot). So far, the pair have delivered over 30,000 backpacks to kids across America.