When Brooklynites Jacqueline and Scot Tatelman started a not-for-profit summer camp for underprivileged kids almost a decade ago, they were shocked to see so many kids show up with their belongings in trash bags. It inspired them to create STATE, a collection of backpacks and school accessories with a strong emphasis on giving back. For every STATE bag sold, one is donated to a child in need (it’s also packed full of school essentials to boot). So far, the pair have delivered over 30,000 backpacks to kids across America.
Everything you love about State Bags backpacks, miniaturized! Perfectly constructed to hold all your little one’s essentials, the Mini Lorimer is perfect for the Kindergartner or elementary student in your life.
- Made of 100% nylon
- 100% polyester signature Brooklyn map interior
- Main compartment with padded laptop sleeve
- Front double zip pockets
- Easy access secure side zip pocket
- Easily adjustable nylon webbing straps
- Leather embossed patch logo
- Metal exposed zippers
- Top locker loop
- Easily wipes clean
- Can hold 11″ laptop, iPad, and more
- Dimensions: 10″ W x 4″ D x 14.5″ H