When Brooklynites Jacqueline and Scot Tatelman started a not-for-profit summer camp for underprivileged kids almost a decade ago, they were shocked to see so many kids show up with their belongings in trash bags. It inspired them to create STATE, a collection of backpacks and school accessories with a strong emphasis on giving back. For every STATE bag sold, one is donated to a child in need (it’s also packed full of school essentials to boot). So far, the pair have delivered over 30,000 backpacks to kids across America.
Everything you love about State Bags backpacks, is now available miniaturized! Perfectly constructed to hold all your essentials, the Mini Kane is perfect teens and adults looking for a lighter load as well as the Kindergartner or elementary student in your life.
- Made of 100% polyester
- Interior lining: 100% polyester
- Woven label and signature rivet in red
- All over airplane print + checkered straps
- Zippered main compartment (can fit 11″ laptop, Ryder Snack Pack or Rodgers Lunch Box)
- Front storage pocket
- Velcro side pockets
- Soft padded easily adjustable straps
- Top locker loop
- Dimensions: 12.60″ H x 9.45″ W x 3.54″ D
- Weight: 0.63 lbs
- Easily wipes clean