When Brooklynites Jacqueline and Scot Tatelman started a not-for-profit summer camp for underprivileged kids almost a decade ago, they were shocked to see so many kids show up with their belongings in trash bags. It inspired them to create STATE, a collection of backpacks and school accessories with a strong emphasis on giving back. For every STATE bag sold, one is donated to a child in need (it’s also packed full of school essentials to boot). So far, the pair have delivered over 30,000 backpacks to kids across America.
Everything you love about State Bags backpacks, miniaturized! Perfectly constructed to hold all your little one’s essentials, the Mini Kane is perfect for the Kindergartner or elementary student in your life.
- Made of 100% polyester canvas
- 100% polyester signature Brooklyn map interior
- Front panel features custom, hand drawn fairytale scene
- Single zippered main compartment
- Precious details and rainbow zipper
- Soft padded easily adjustable straps
- Top locker loop
- Easily wipes clean
- Can hold 11″ laptop, iPad, and more
- Dimensions: 9.45″ W x 3.54″ D x 12.6″ H