A signature backpack for the kids, or the kid at heart, The STATE Bags Kane Backpack’s body features a bright and on-trend design with padded and easily adjustable shoulder straps. The generously sized main compartment fits a standard school size folder or a 13″ laptop, features organizational pockets and pen holders, and is perfect for the Kindergartner or elementary student in your life.
- Main body is made of 60% cotton and 40% polyester
- Interior lining is made from 100% polyester
- Zippered front pocket perfect for pens, pencils, wallet, keys, and personal items
- Velcro side pockets fit a 17 oz water bottle
- Main compartment fits a standard school size folder, up to a 13″ laptop, a Rodgers lunch box, or a Ryder snack pack
- Main compartment features organizational zip pockets, slip pockets, and pen holders
- Soft padded easily adjustable straps
- Top locker loop
- Woven label and signature rivet in red
- Easily wipes clean
- Spot clean with a damp cloth
- Age recommendation: 5 – 10 years
- Dimensions: 14.95″ H x 11.22″ W x 4.72″ D”
ABOUT STATE BAGS
When Brooklynites Jacqueline and Scot Tatelman started a not-for-profit summer camp for underprivileged kids almost a decade ago, they were shocked to see so many kids show up with their belongings in trash bags. It inspired them to create STATE, a collection of backpacks and school accessories with a strong emphasis on giving back. For every STATE bag sold, one is donated to a child in need (it’s also packed full of school essentials to boot). So far, the pair have delivered over 30,000 backpacks to kids across America.