Your little sous-chef will love helping you in the kitchen, around the house, and getting up close to all the action in this amazing tower. The steps are flat and easy to climb for little feet, and the tower has a tapered design for extra stability. With a smooth, non-VOC finish that easily wipes clean with a damp cloth, Sprout’s Sous-Chef Toddler Tower will have your little darling helping you tackle the day’s to-do list, and have fun doing it!
- Made of 100% CARB-compliant Baltic Birch
- Adjustable platform with 3 heights for standing
- Flat, easy to climb steps with grip tape and tapered design for additional stability
- Solid sides that reduce climbing on to counter
- Removable dowel that easily pops into place
Handles for easy movement and entry for children
- Narrow platform gaps for easy cleaning
- Guard plate for children under 32″
Easy tool-less assembly and disassembly (does not fold)
Made from durable Baltic Birch so it can be assembled, disassembled, and adjusted according to your child’s needs.
- Finished with non-VOC UV curable epoxy acrylate topcoat
- Smooth finish wipes clean with a damp cloth
- Made in the United States
- Newest version
- Height recommendation: Suitable for children between 28″ – 44″
- Weight limit: 150 lbs
- Product weight: 20 lbs
- Assembled dimensions: 34.5″ H x 17.5″ W x 17.5″ D (at the base)
- Adjustable platform heights: 12″, 15″ & 18″
- 5-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
Sprout’s founder, Clark Davis, believes that innovation and creativity begin in the home, and that being a parent doesn’t mean giving up your style. Sprout features modern pieces of furniture that effortlessly tie in with your home decor, offer simple storage and organization solutions, and allow kids to have a mess-friendly work station. Made from CARB-compliant and sustainably-sourced Baltic Birch Plywood, each piece is sealed with a non-VOC finish and water-based paint. Safe, sturdy, eco-friendly, and thoughtfully designed, The Sprout furniture will inspire experimentation and foster creativity.