The mid-century inspired Spot on Square Ulm Dresser features a classic and simplistic design, and is made from sustainably harvested solid birch plywood and green grade MDF. With easy-open, self closing/soft close drawer slides and three spacious drawers, this timeless dresser is the perfect addition to your little one’s bedroom or nursery.
- Made from FSC-certified birch plywood and green grade MDF (made from 100% recycled content)
- 3 large drawers
- Easy open, self-closing/soft-close drawer slides
- Available changing tray fits on top and securely fastens in from the back (not included)
- Hidden hardware
- Dresser ships fully assembled (drawer front and legs require assembly)
- Sustainably made in Europe
- 34″ dresser: 18” D x 34.5” W x 35.5” H
- 45″ dresser: 18″ D x 45″ W x 35.5″ H
- 34″ dresser: 70 lbs
- 45″ dresser: 100 lbs
ABOUT SPOT ON SQUARE
Founded in 2007 by husband and wife team, Robert and Nicole Springer, Spot on Square is a company on a mission to be as eco-friendly as possible, while adhering to strict safety standards. With a stunning, modern aesthetic that doesn’t compromise on style, each piece is made from organic cotton and sustainably sourced wood in the company’s FSC- and GOTS-certified organic factory. Spot on Square proudly meets all US and Canadian safety standards and produces unique, thoughtfully designed furniture that is safe for your family and the earth.