Wooden Cars with Tool Kit
Out of stock
Oh no! We are out of stock. Enter your email address below and we will let you know once this item becomes available.
Notify me via email
Thank you! We will be in touch as soon as this item becomes available.
Error while sending email, please try again.
A young company with a simple goal, Soopsori was founded to provide high quality products with the best content and design. A partnership with educational product maker, Westermann Lernspiel GmbH of Germany, they strive to provide innovative gifts and toys with elite quality that will inspire creative play and benefit children and adults for years to come.
Fully customizable and elegantly crafted, this wooden cars play set offers your child a unique and interactive experience. Using wooden bolts and a simple screwdriver, your child will be able to quickly build two vehicles from scratch. Everything, from the base down to the wheels is easily interchangeable, so switching from an ambulance to a truck or a car has never been this easy and fun before. Your child can even build a tow truck, which is equipped with an embedded magnet that will allow it to lift the smaller vehicle up! The package includes a canvas carrying bag to store all pieces and to ensure that no part will be lost.
- Fully customizable cars set to engage quality play experience for hours
- Use included wooden screwdriver to inter-changeable parts to easily build different types of vehicles
- Crafted with different types of solid high-quality wood in their distinctive natural colors
- All-natural linseed oil finish
- Includes cotton canvas carrying bag
- Conforms to CPSIA, EN-71 & ASTM F963 safety standards
- Age recommendation: 3 years +
WARNING: Choking hazard, contains small parts, not for children under 3 yearsRead MoreRead Less
Shipping and DeliveryFree shipping on orders over $75 within the contiguous U.S.!*
Returns PolicyFinal sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.FREE Returns. See our returns policy for more information.
Need Help? Click here to contact us.