Solvej, which is based in New Zealand and named after founders (and husband and wife) Thomas Mortimer and Jennifer Etherington’s daughter, uses naturally durable FSC timber to create heirloom quality baby swings.
Suitable for use indoors or out, the Solvej Baby & Toddler Swing can be used from 6 months to 6 years. Designed to grow with your baby, it can provide both calming and fun experiences for your child.
- Made from weather-proof canvas, yachting braid and beautifully finished wood
- Finished with a safety-tested, non-toxic oil
- Easy indoor-outdoor transitional use
- Easily transitions from baby swing to toddler swing
- Weather-proof materials
- Secure seat includes a safety belt, and hardware uses closed hooks and screw eyes
- Weight capacity: 88 lbs or around the age of 6 years
- Age recommendation: 6 months – 6 years
- Final sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.