Suitable for use indoors or out, the Solvej Baby & Toddler Swing can be used from 6 months to 6 years. Designed to grow with your baby, it can provide both calming and fun experiences for your child.
- Made from weather-proof canvas, yachting braid and beautifully finished wood
- Finished with a safety-tested, non-toxic oil
- Easy indoor-outdoor transitional use
- Easily transitions from baby swing to toddler swing by undoing the domed leg divider when your toddler is around 3 years old.
- Weather-proof materials
- Secure seat includes a safety belt
- Can be hung from up to a height of 7 ft 6″ without extension ropes (Note this is the hanging height not the length of the ropes)
- Weight capacity: 88 lbs or around the age of 6 years
- Age recommendation: 6 months – 6 years
- Seat: 10.25″ L x 10.25″ W
- Sides: 10.25″ H
- Front and Back: 11″ H
- Does not include closed hooks and screw eyes for installation
Makers of innovative baby and toddler swings, Solvej uses a natural canvas woven from organically grown hemp in its products. Since hemp is an environmentally friendly fibre, the cultivation of which does not require the use of herbicides or sprays, it’s ideal for use with small children. What’s more, hemp fibre is extremely robust, with twice the tensile strength of cotton. Solvej, which is based in New Zealand and named after founders (and husband and wife) Thomas Mortimer and Jennifer Etherington’s daughter, also uses timber from the Matai tree, which is native and endemic tree to NZ. The Matai used by Solvej has been salvaged from an area where there was mass logging in the 70s. At the time, many logs were left as they were thought to be unusable – but Solvej is proving them wrong.