In 2007, SNURK founder Peggy van Neer had the idea to create a cardboard box quilt cover and sidewalk fitted sheet that she could sell and donate the profits to charities that help the homeless. It sold out in no time. Fast forward to 2018 and the brand is now sold worldwide and includes bedding, organic cotton clothing and divine knits. Best known for their whimsical astronaut, rocket and princess prints, their collections are designed in Holland and made ethically in Portugal.
There is this wondrous, mythical creature, pure and innocent. It loves spreading joy and happiness and lives in a magical world of adventure. And look, it’s right there! On the bed, hugging that unicorn.
- Made of 100% high quality soft cotton
- Oeko-Tex certified (non-toxic and water saving)
- Set includes duvet cover and pillow case
- Thread count: 160
- Machine washable
- Pre-shrunk and suitable for dryer
- Designed in Holland
- Ethically made in Portugal
- Duvet Cover – 68″ x 86″ / 172 x 218 cm
- Pillow Case – 20″ x 26″ / 50 x 66 cm