In 2007, SNURK founder Peggy van Neer had the idea to create a cardboard box quilt cover and sidewalk fitted sheet that she could sell and donate the profits to charities that help the homeless. It sold out in no time. Fast forward to 2018 and the brand is now sold worldwide and includes bedding, organic cotton clothing and divine knits. Best known for their whimsical astronaut, rocket and princess prints, their collections are designed in Holland and made ethically in Portugal.
Did you know you are more likely to bump into a falling coconut than a shark? Even a cow or an asteroid is more likely to bump into you. But don’t tell anyone that. Keep them all scared while you fearlessly climb inside that big shark’s mouth. Where you are warm and safe from cows and coconuts.
- Made of 100% high quality soft cotton
- Oeko-Tex certified (non-toxic and water saving)
- Set includes duvet cover and pillow case
- Thread count: 160
- Machine washable
- Pre-shrunk and suitable for dryer
- Designed in Holland
- Ethically made in Portugal
- Duvet Cover – 68″ x 86″ / 172 x 218 cm
- Pillow Case – 20″ x 26″ / 50 x 66 cm