Let the countdown begin. Underneath the SNURK Astronaut Duvet Cover Set you will dream far beyond the stars. Because the astronaut suit that’s on there, is real. It’s not from the costume shop around the corner, but from the Space Expo Museum in Holland. So lie down, close your eyes and feel gravity decrease instantly. Houston, we have lift off!
- Made of 100% high quality soft cotton
- Oeko-Tex certified (non-toxic and water saving)
- Set includes duvet cover and pillow case
- Thread count: 160
- Machine washable
- Pre-shrunk and suitable for dryer
- Designed in Holland
- Ethically made in Portugal
- Duvet Cover – 55.1″ x 82.7″ (Twin)
- Pillow Case – 19.7″ x 29.5″
In 2007, SNURK founder Peggy van Neer had the idea to create a cardboard box quilt cover and sidewalk fitted sheet that she could sell and donate the profits to charities that help the homeless. It sold out in no time. Fast forward to 2018 and the brand is now sold worldwide and includes bedding, organic cotton clothing and divine knits. Best known for their whimsical astronaut, rocket and princess prints, their collections are designed in Holland and made ethically in Portugal.