The “jack of all trades” pillow, this co-sleeper and infant lounger will quickly become baby’s favorite. Its innovative design allows babies to feel as though they are being enveloped in a hug, all the while creating a safe and secure mobile place to relax. It has cushions all around and a hammock effect in the center, so that you can be sure your baby will lay flat, and won’t roll over or turn when placed in its center. Each lounger is lovingly handmade in the USA with GOTS certified organic cotton fabrics and a hypoallergenic polyester fiber fill. This version is filled with their signature polyester fiber fill, making it completely washable and resilient. Bring to bed, tote around the house, or take traveling, the Snuggle Me Organic will blend seamlessly into any home as a non-intrusive support aid!
- Made from 100% GOTS-certified organic USA-grown cotton with 100% hypoallergenic polyester fiber fill
- GOTS is one of the strictest certifications for organic materials on the market today and includes rigid controls of, among other things, chemical use and working conditions.
- Free from BPA, lead, latex & phthalates
- Packaged in a reusable muslin travel bag
- Perfect for supervised lounging, tummy time or as a changing pad
- Unique lounging pad is designed to hug your baby’s full body providing a calming and comforting snuggling sensation
- Entire lounger is machine washable and dryer safe (low or air dry)
- Made in the USA
- Cover not included
- Handmade in the USA by local Minnesota seamstresses and fillers
- Age recommendation: 0 – 9 months
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Dimensions: 30″ x 18.5″ x 4″
- Please Note: Never leave baby unsupervised, use in a crib, or place on an uneven surface. Baby loungers should not be used as co-sleeping devices due to the padded sides.
ABOUT SNUGGLE ME ORGANIC
When Mia Carr gave birth to twin boys in 2007 – and also had a two-year-old at home – she experienced first-hand the struggle to be all things, to all people. She was at her wit’s end when she told her mother-in-law, Laurie Carr, that all she needed was an extra pair of hands. Suddenly, an idea formed – what if Mia and Laurie could make a cushion that would snuggle one baby, while you were diapering or feeding the other? Eventually, Mia hit on a design she loved, and took them to a local craft fair where she sold her entire inventory in a single day. Masterfully engineered to the highest safety standards, the Snuggle Me creates a reassuring boundary around babies, allowing them to feel secure and loved even after you have laid them down.