The I See Me! My Very Own Trucks Personalized Storybook will bring endless delight and entertainment as the reader follows their name being spelled out letter-by-letter with the help of some super cool heavy machinery! Your child will also learn fun facts about 62 different vehicles in the educational encyclopedia featured at the end of the book.
- Hardcover book with approx. 30 FSC-certified paper pages (depending on the length of the name)
- Child’s name is featured prominently on the cover, throughout the story and in the illustrations
- As the story progresses, the vehicles construct your child’s name on scaffolding, and at the end, they celebrate by tooting their horns and shining their lights on the wonderful name that they have built
- Makes a great birthday, holiday or baby shower gift
- Written by Maia Haag
- Illustrated by Jez Tuya
- Age recommendation: 2 – 8 years
- Dimensions: 11″ x 9″
ABOUT I SEE ME!
I See Me! was founded in 2000 by Maia and Allan Haag. Parents to young children themselves, Maia and Allan loved the idea of gifting personalized books to young readers, and they wanted to create something special that encourages creativity and an eagerness to learn. Fast forward to 20 years later, and I See Me! has become a well-loved producer of high-quality and engaging personalized stories. The aim of each book and puzzle in the I See Me! collection is to show the reader that we are all unique and special, and to build the foundation of spelling and vocabulary skills while fostering a love of reading!