The I See Me! A Hanukkah Bear For Me! Personalized Storybook is a touching holiday story that dives into the magic of Hanukkah. Written by award-winning author Jennifer Dewing, in this sweet holiday tale, your child plays with a Dreidel, enjoys chocolate Gelt and Latkes, and on day eight receives the gift of a cuddly bear.
- Hardcover book with approx. 26 FSC-certified paper pages
- Child’s name is featured prominently on the cover and displayed throughout the story and in the illustrations
- The story features an illustration of a personalized letter to the child from the gift-giver, telling the child what a special lifelong friend he or she will be for the bear (plush bear is not included)
- Makes a great Hanukkah gift
- Written by Jennifer Dewing
- Illustrated by Wilson Ong
- Age recommendation: 0 – 8 years
- Dimensions: 10″ x 10″
ABOUT I SEE ME!
I See Me! was founded in 2000 by Maia and Allan Haag. Parents to young children themselves, Maia and Allan loved the idea of gifting personalized books to young readers, and they wanted to create something special that encourages creativity and an eagerness to learn. Fast forward to 20 years later, and I See Me! has become a well-loved producer of high-quality and engaging personalized stories. The aim of each book and puzzle in the I See Me! collection is to show the reader that we are all unique and special, and to build the foundation of spelling and vocabulary skills while fostering a love of reading!