Reading the I See Me! Our Family’s Night Before Christmas book is a sweet Christmas tradition that the whole family will look forward to each year. Introduce children to the classic Christmas poem by Clement Clarke Moore, “’Twas the Night Before Christmas,” with this personalized Christmas book that features your family’s last name, up to two guardians’ nicknames (mommy, daddy, etc.), and up to 6 children’s names.
- Hardcover book with 20 FSC-certified paper pages
- Your family’s last name is featured prominently on the cover and displayed throughout the story and in the illustrations
- Makes a great Christmas gift
- Illustrated by Aleksandra Smidt
- Age recommendation: All ages!
- To add additional names, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dimensions: 9″ x 11″
ABOUT I SEE ME!
I See Me! was founded in 2000 by Maia and Allan Haag. Parents to young children themselves, Maia and Allan loved the idea of gifting personalized books to young readers, and they wanted to create something special that encourages creativity and an eagerness to learn. Fast forward to 20 years later, and I See Me! has become a well-loved producer of high-quality and engaging personalized stories. The aim of each book and puzzle in the I See Me! collection is to show the reader that we are all unique and special, and to build the foundation of spelling and vocabulary skills while fostering a love of reading!