The I See Me! I Can Change the World Personalized Storybook is an uplifting storybook that teaches your child that change can start with just one person—your child! In this self-esteem building personalized story, the reader will learn how to make a habit of giving back to others, and feel empowered to help family and friends, do chores, use manners, collect food for the hungry and more.
- Hardcover book with 20 FSC-certified paper pages
- Child’s name is featured throughout the story and in the illustrations
- Makes a great birthday, holiday or baby shower gift
- Written by award-winning author Jennifer Dewing
- Illustrated by Marie Cardouat
- Age recommendation: 2 – 8 years
- Dimensions: 8.5″ x 8.5″
ABOUT I SEE ME!
I See Me! was founded in 2000 by Maia and Allan Haag. Parents to young children themselves, Maia and Allan loved the idea of gifting personalized books to young readers, and they wanted to create something special that encourages creativity and an eagerness to learn. Fast forward to 20 years later, and I See Me! has become a well-loved producer of high-quality and engaging personalized stories. The aim of each book and puzzle in the I See Me! collection is to show the reader that we are all unique and special, and to build the foundation of spelling and vocabulary skills while fostering a love of reading!