For over 140 years, the Schoenhut Piano Company has been the optimal choice for toy instruments due to their classic look, concert-quality designs and rigorous safety standards. With sustainability in mind, each instrument is created to be passed down from generation to generation, which is why it’s no surprise that their original toy piano has been included in museum exhibits around the world.
A beautifully-constructed and lightweight instrument, the Schoenhut Piano Company cherry Harp is an excellent choice for budding musicians. At 27” high, the curved sides, spacious box, and a range of 15-notes permit playing a variety of music in melodic tones. This instrument is modeled after an adult harp with 15-nylon strings that are tunable with zither pins and a zither pin wrench.
- Great for hand-eye coordination and cognitive development
- Fifteen nylon string harp
- Includes bench and tuning wrench
- Meets and exceeds safety standards implemented in the US and Europe including EN17, ASTM, CPSIA
- Age recommendation: 6 years +
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Dimensions: 8.75″ L x 13.5″ W x 27″ H