Just in time for Halloween, the Sarah’s Silks Mermaid Costume was designed with fantasy and under-the sea fun in mind! This brightly colored green, blue, and turquoise costume has an elastic waistband making that provides a snug and super comfy fit for all day play!
- Set includes:
- A full-length tail
- Silk scarf for using as a turban or top
- Garland decorated with faux seaweed and ribbons
- Made from shiny, fish scale-like heavyweight Jacquard silk and painted and silk-screened by hand
- Silk is a naturally biodegradable fiber and when treated with nontoxic dyes, it can go on to provide nutrition for your soil instead of landing in your trashcan.
- Green, blue and turquoise mermaid costume
- Free from harmful chemicals, including toxins and irritants
- A stretchy waist ensures a snug and comfortable fit (20″ – 27.5″)
- Provides year-round play and is great for birthdays, Halloween, or your costume trunk
- Hand-wash with mild shampoo or dish soap and warm water. Hang dry and iron on medium to restore shine.
- Age recommendation: 3 – 6 years
- Please note: Can be worn in shallow water, please supervise children closely. Do rinse in freshwater after swimming in the salty sea.
ABOUT SARAH’S SILKS
Inspired by her own son’s creative spirit and love of make-believe, Sarah Lee, the founder of Sarah’s Silks, began her business out of her home in Windsor, California, and by making handcrafted costumes (or “playsilks”) for her family and local community. 27 years later, and Sarah’s Silks is now a popular and well-loved manufacturer of children’s toys and costumes. The brand is passionate about sustainability, diversity, and fair work practices, and each biodegradable silk is woven, dyed, and hand-hemmed in a small village near Suzhou, a beautiful city long renowned for its silk culture. Truly a brand on a mission to make a difference, Sarah’s Silks hires Chinese seamstresses who work in their homes, offering incentives beyond prevailing wages as well as access to supplemental health insurance.