Is there anything more magical than your very own set of fluttery wings? Sarah’s Silks Fairy Wings are sure to be a dress up trunk favorite and feature elastic loops for easy costume changes and just enough stretch to fit over clothes.
- Made from 100% real silk that is painted and silk-screened by hand
- Silk is a naturally biodegradable fiber and when treated with nontoxic dyes, it can go on to provide nutrition for your soil instead of landing in your trashcan.
- Forest green wings with brown hand loops
- Elastic loops so that your tot can put them on and take them off by themselves
- Free from harmful chemicals, including toxins and irritants
- Stretchy elastic garland makes this hat a one-size-fits-most!
- Provides year-round play and is great for birthdays, Halloween, or your costume trunk
- Hand-wash with mild shampoo or dish soap and warm water. Hang dry and iron on medium to restore shine.
- Age recommendation: 3 years +
- Dimensions: Approx. 43″ across (wingspan) x 40″ H
ABOUT SARAH’S SILKS
Inspired by her own son’s creative spirit and love of make-believe, Sarah Lee, the founder of Sarah’s Silks, began her business out of her home in Windsor, California, and by making handcrafted costumes (or “playsilks”) for her family and local community. 27 years later, and Sarah’s Silks is now a popular and well-loved manufacturer of children’s toys and costumes. The brand is passionate about sustainability, diversity, and fair work practices, and each biodegradable silk is woven, dyed, and hand-hemmed in a small village near Suzhou, a beautiful city long renowned for its silk culture. Truly a brand on a mission to make a difference, Sarah’s Silks hires Chinese seamstresses who work in their homes, offering incentives beyond prevailing wages as well as access to supplemental health insurance.