Designed with comfort and durability in mind, Sarah’s Silks Cape is made from luxuriously soft and natural heavyweight silk. Perfect for dress up and dramatic play, this flowing cape has an elastic neckband, making it easy for the wearer to take on and off as they please.
- Made from 100% real silk that is painted and silk-screened by hand
- Silk is a naturally biodegradable fiber and when treated with nontoxic dyes, it can go on to provide nutrition for your soil instead of landing in your trashcan.
- Beautiful and vibrant rainbow color
- Free from harmful chemicals, including toxins and irritants
- Stretchy elastic neckband makes this cape a one-size-fits-most!
- Provides year-round play and is great for birthdays, Halloween, or your costume trunk
- Hand-wash with mild shampoo or dish soap and warm water. Hang dry and iron on medium to restore shine.
- Age recommendation: 3 – 8 years
- Dimensions: 21″ L
ABOUT SARAH’S SILKS
Inspired by her own son’s creative spirit and love of make-believe, Sarah Lee, the founder of Sarah’s Silks, began her business out of her home in Windsor, California, and by making handcrafted costumes (or “playsilks”) for her family and local community. 27 years later, and Sarah’s Silks is now a popular and well-loved manufacturer of children’s toys and costumes. The brand is passionate about sustainability, diversity, and fair work practices, and each biodegradable silk is woven, dyed, and hand-hemmed in a small village near Suzhou, a beautiful city long renowned for its silk culture. Truly a brand on a mission to make a difference, Sarah’s Silks hires Chinese seamstresses who work in their homes, offering incentives beyond prevailing wages as well as access to supplemental health insurance.