Inspired by world travel, a love for adventure and the carefree beauty of Australia, SANCIA is the love child of traditional artisan craftsmanship and contemporary aesthetics. Since launching in 2013, SANCIA has become known for its intricate, one of a kind pieces, luxury leathers, and dedication to practicing sustainable production methods. When it comes to choosing fabric for their collections, the brand is particularly found of TENCEL, a fiber made from eucalyptus trees that is 100% biodegradable, highly absorbent, softer than silk and cooler than linen. Arguably the most eco-friendly fiber available, it has become SANCIA’s core fabric. The brand also opts for plastic-free, recyclable packaging and takes pride in doing small batch production.
SANCIA’s The L’Echelle Mini Satchel is the show-stopper of the season. Made from vegetable tanned cowhide and featuring a bamboo rattan panel, it has a SANCIA tooth charm to fasten the lid as well as adjustable and removable shoulder straps.
- Handcrafted from 100% vegetable tanned cowhide
- Intricate bamboo rattan panels
- Brushed gold-custom hardware
- Custom SANCIA tooth feature and lining
- 1 internal zip pocket
- 1 internal compartment
- Adjustable + removable shoulder straps w/ studs
- 100% cotton SANCIA tote included
- Delivered in white SANCIA gift box with gold foil logo