Inspired by world travel, a love for adventure and the carefree beauty of Australia, SANCIA is the love child of traditional artisan craftsmanship and contemporary aesthetics. Since launching in 2013, SANCIA has become known for its intricate, one of a kind pieces, luxury leathers, and dedication to practicing sustainable production methods. When it comes to choosing fabric for their collections, the brand is particularly found of TENCEL, a fiber made from eucalyptus trees that is 100% biodegradable, highly absorbent, softer than silk and cooler than linen. Arguably the most eco-friendly fiber available, it has become SANCIA’s core fabric. The brand also opts for plastic-free, recyclable packaging and takes pride in doing small batch production.
The ideal shorts for summer time shenanigans, SANCIA’s Eveline Short is made of lightweight (and biodegradable) TENCEL and offer a sophisticatedly chic look and feel.
- Made of 100% TENCEL (biodegradable and eco-friendly)
- Handcrafted and hand-dyed
- Back zip closure
- Two buttons and pleating at front
- Gently hand wash in cold water
- Line dry in shade
- Do not tumble dry, bleach or soak
- Please Note: This brand runs large, sizing down is recommended
Color: Panama Green