Developed by Suzanne Schwartz and Andrew Marc Schwartz in 2010, SAM was created to bring a modern edge to outerwear, where fashion meets function. Recognizing the need for outerwear that fuses everyday practicality with style, SAM’s wide range of styles have been designed with resilient fabrics and high performance materials such as neoprene, 3M thinsulate padding and lacquered nylons. Fusing their iconic aesthetic contrasts with everyday utility, SAM’s goal is to inspire both urban and outdoor lifestyles.
Crafted from a quilted down and designed with a neoprene insert, the SAM Matte Glacier Jacket is lightweight yet protective of wind and water and filled with fine white goose down to achieve warmth and an ultra-soft feel.
- Shell & Lining: 100% nylon
- Down fill: 80% goose down / 20% fill feathers
- Inset neoprene bib with zip closure
- Fleece cuffs with thumbholes
- Detachable zip-off hood
- Fleece-lined pockets
- Waist-length style
- Exposed zip placket
- Zip front pockets
- Sleeve pocket detailing
- Dry clean only
- Free pf PFCs, PVC, phthalates, bisphenols, pesticides and flame retardant chemicals