Sized just right for the littles hands to grasp and explore, the SABO concept Wooden Ring Stacker Mini is a toy with a simple design but covers so many important developmental milestones including honing gross motor skills, encouraging problem-solving, color recognition, and imagination.
- Made from FSC-certified wood
- Finished with water-based paints
- Carefully sanded smooth
- Build towers, roll the rings and catch them, or use as templates for drawing circles. Great for imaginative play, rings can be islands, paths, boats, plates, or wheels.
- Age recommendation: 12 months +
- Dimensions: 3.54″ x 3.54″ x 4.33″
- Weight: 0.66 lbs
- Please note: Colors may slightly differ from pictures. Natural wood grain may be visible, and the paint does not over the pattern of the wood – providing a beautiful, unique, and natural effect. These toys are sanded smooth but can be slightly velvety depending on the texture of the wood.
ABOUT SABO CONCEPT
Founded by Elena, a designer with a passion for wood crafting and her husband, Dmitry, SABO concept keeps sustainability, quality, and safety at the heart of every toy the brand creates. Each product is designed with a minimalist and open-ended approach and features clean, modern lines and nature-inspired vibes. Best of all, these playroom favorites are made with FSC-certified wood and finished with baby-safe water-based paints.