Founded in 2004, Rubbabu is the world’s only manufacturer of rubber foam toys. The company aims to bring back classic toys like puzzles, cars and so on to invoke creativity and stimulate children’s imaginations all over the world. Using completely safe, non-toxic foam, the toys are handcrafted, so you know they’re perfectly safe for little hands. Based in New Delhi, India, Rubbabu employs 100 full-time staff and is committed to providing fair wages for work. Each employee has health insurance and an EPF account (similar to a 501k) to which Iseo (Rubbabu’s parent company) matches their contribution cent for cent (or rupee for rupee).
The Rubbabu colorful ring toss set is made from a biodegradable natural rubber that is soft and tactile. Great for honing motor skills while providing hours of fun, it is also ideal for sensory stimulation.
- Made from biodegradable natural rubber foam and covered with an easy-to-clean child-safe nylon
- Appropriate and safe for children with many types of special needs
- Handmade in India in an eco-friendly and fair trade ICTI certified ethical factory
- Includes: one base and four colored rings
- Age recommendation: 6 months +
- Dimensions: 9″ x 9″ x 6.5″