Rock Blocks was created in 2018 when mama of one, Alisa Ellis, spent the summer on Vancouver Island, Canada and began experimenting with various types of wood to make unique and fun stacking blocks. After returning to her home in Utah, Alisa quickly realized that there was a huge demand for her hand-crafted blocks and began to ramp up production with the help of two employees. Mostly made from recycled yellow and red cedar, fir, pine, birch, cottonwood and spruce woods, Rock Blocks are dyed with eco-friendly and non-toxic dyes harvested raw materials like fruits, vegetables, sustainably mined Bengala minerals and Black Milk Paint.
Terra Rock Blocks are painted with milk paint (consisting of plants and milk proteins) from the Real Milk Paint Co. Fun to play with, they help develop dexterity, logic and reasoning skills, while allowing children to build freely and creatively.
- Child safe, non-toxic and eco-friendly building blocks
- Promotes open-ended play
- No screens or batteries needed
- Set of 16 blocks
- Every block is unique – the blocks shown will be different than the blocks you receive
- Vibrancy of color depends on wood type
- Sizing can vary between a width/height of 1.5″ and 3″
- Age recommendation: 2 – 99 years
- Made in the USA