Founded in 2014, Red Caribou makes little garments for big adventures. Inspired by animals and nature, the brand creates characters and prints designed to fuel your tot’s imagination, while providing the quality and comfort they need and deserve. Made in Peru out of 100% Pima Cotton or 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, the designs are hand drawn, digitally processed and then screen printed with non toxic, water based inks.
Made of soft Peruvian jersey cotton, the Red Caribou Cacti Dress is an easy to dress up or down option your tot will love having in her spring/ summer wardrobe.
- Made of 100% Peruvian pima cotton – Jersey fabric
- High round neckline, gathered waist, sleeveless
- Silk-screened with non-toxic water-based inks
- Pre-shrunk with an eco-responsible laundry process (Low energy and water consumption)
- Free of lead, nickel and phthalates
- Ethically made in Peru
- Due to Peruvian Pima Cotton’s unique natural properties, it is extremely soft, durable, absorbent, and hypoallergenic
- Machine washable
Color: Green Lilly