Founded in 2014, Red Caribou makes little garments for big adventures. Inspired by animals and nature, the brand creates characters and prints designed to fuel your tot’s imagination, while providing the quality and comfort they need and deserve. Made in Peru out of 100% Pima Cotton or 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, the designs are hand drawn, digitally processed and then screen printed with non toxic, water based inks.
The Red Caribou Terry Sweatshirt is made of insanely soft Peruvian pima cotton and is the perfect pullover all year round. With the sweet “Fly high” words written on the front, your little one will make a statement while staying warm and cozy.
- Made of 100% Peruvian pima cotton
- Silk-screened with non-toxic water-based inks
- Pre-shrunk with an eco-responsible laundry process (Low energy and water consumption)
- Crew neckline
- Long raglan sleeves
- Free of lead, nickel and phthalates
- Ethically made in Peru
- Due to Peruvian Pima Cotton’s unique natural properties, it is extremely soft, durable, absorbent, and hypoallergenic
- Machine washable
Color: Pink w/ Multi-Colored Birds Print