Founded in 2014, Red Caribou makes little garments for big adventures. Inspired by animals and nature, the brand creates characters and prints designed to fuel your tot’s imagination, while providing the quality and comfort they need and deserve. Made in Peru out of 100% Pima Cotton or 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, the designs are hand drawn, digitally processed and then screen printed with non toxic, water based inks.
Red Caribou’s Terry Bear Jumpsuit makes loungewear extra cute with a hood with ears. Made of 100% Peruvian pima cotton, it has snaps at the bottom to make outfit and diaper changes a breeze. With open feet, it’s also a cozy and functional outfit for little walkers.
- Made of 100% Peruvian pima cotton
- Silk-screened with non-toxic water-based inks
- Pre-shrunk with an eco-responsible laundry process (Low energy and water consumption)
- Long sleeves
- Button opening at neckline
- Snaps at bottom
- Free of lead, nickel and phthalates
- Ethically made in Peru
- Due to Peruvian Pima Cotton’s unique natural properties, it is extremely soft, durable, absorbent, and hypoallergenic
- Machine washable