Founded in 2014, Red Caribou makes little garments for big adventures. Inspired by animals and nature, the brand creates characters and prints designed to fuel your tot’s imagination, while providing the quality and comfort they need and deserve. Made in Peru out of 100% Pima Cotton or 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, the designs are hand drawn, digitally processed and then screen printed with non toxic, water based inks.
Red Caribou’s Reversible Knotted Beanie features an eco-white base with ‘the story’ pattern on one side, and a pale green ‘foliage’ print on reverse.
- 100% certified organic pima cotton interlock fabric
- Silk-screened with non-toxic water-based inks
- Size: 0-6 months
- Free of lead, nickel and phthalates
- Pre-shrunk with eco-responsible laundry process (Low energy and water consumption)
- Ethically made in Peru
- Due to Peruvian Pima Cotton’s unique natural properties, it is extremely soft, durable, absorbent, and hypoallergenic