Founded in 2014, Red Caribou makes little garments for big adventures. Inspired by animals and nature, the brand creates characters and prints designed to fuel your tot’s imagination, while providing the quality and comfort they need and deserve. Made in Peru out of 100% Pima Cotton or 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, the designs are hand drawn, digitally processed and then screen printed with non toxic, water based inks.
Red Caribou’s Organic Long Sleeve Basic Jumpsuit features snaps at the inner legs and buttons down the front placket to make outfit and diaper changes a breeze. Made from 100% pima cotton, it has a sweet and whimsical expedition themed print.
- Made of 100% certified organic pima cotton
- Silk-screened with non-toxic water-based inks
- Pre-shrunk with an eco-responsible laundry process (Low energy and water consumption)
- Long sleeves
- Buttons down front chest
- Snaps at bottom
- Free of lead, nickel and phthalates
- Ethically made in Peru
- Due to Peruvian Pima Cotton’s unique natural properties, it is extremely soft, durable, absorbent, and hypoallergenic
- Machine washable