Founded in 2014, Red Caribou makes little garments for big adventures. Inspired by animals and nature, the brand creates characters and prints designed to fuel your tot’s imagination, while providing the quality and comfort they need and deserve. Made in Peru out of 100% Pima Cotton or 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, the designs are hand drawn, digitally processed and then screen printed with non toxic, water based inks.
The Red Caribou Organic Basic Pant is a fall and winter wardrobe essential. With a relaxed fit and elastic waistband, these pants are easy to wear and easy to love.
- Made of 100% Certified organic pima cotton
- Silk-screened with non-toxic water-based inks
- Pre-shrunk with an eco-responsible laundry process (Low energy and water consumption)
- Elastic waistband
- Rib knit at ankle
- Ethically made in Peru
- Free of lead, nickel and phthalates
- Due to Peruvian Pima Cotton’s unique natural properties, it is extremely soft, durable, absorbent, and hypoallergenic
- Machine washable