Founded in 2014, Red Caribou makes little garments for big adventures. Inspired by animals and nature, the brand creates characters and prints designed to fuel your tot’s imagination, while providing the quality and comfort they need and deserve. Made in Peru out of 100% Pima Cotton or 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, the designs are hand drawn, digitally processed and then screen printed with non toxic, water based inks.
Designed to wrap smoothly around your baby’s torso, the Red Caribou Woven Kimono Onesie is cute enough for playdates, but also comfy enough for when sleep calls.
- Made of 100% Peruvian pima cotton – Woven fabric
- Elasticated leg holes, snaps at bottom, sleeveless
- Silk-screened with non-toxic water-based inks
- Pre-shrunk with an eco-responsible laundry process (Low energy and water consumption)
- Free of lead, nickel and phthalates
- Ethically made in Peru
- Due to Peruvian Pima Cotton’s unique natural properties, it is extremely soft, durable, absorbent, and hypoallergenic
- Machine washable
Color: Ivory w/ Pink & Green