Founded in 2014, Red Caribou makes little garments for big adventures. Inspired by animals and nature, the brand creates characters and prints designed to fuel your tot’s imagination, while providing the quality and comfort they need and deserve. Made in Peru out of 100% Pima Cotton or 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, the designs are hand drawn, digitally processed and then screen printed with non toxic, water based inks.
Made of the softest organic Pima cotton, Red Caribou’s Basic Pants have an eco-white base with a charming desert-scene print, as well as an elastic waistband and front pocket.
- Made of 100% Organic Peruvian pima cotton – Interlock fabric
- Silk-screened with non-toxic water-based inks
- Soft elastic waistband
- Pre-shrunk with an eco-responsible laundry process (Low energy and water consumption)
- Free of lead, nickel and phthalates
- Ethically made in Peru
- Due to Peruvian Pima Cotton’s unique natural properties, it is extremely soft, durable, absorbent, and hypoallergenic
- Machine washable
Color: Eco-White w/ Multi