Founded in 2014, Red Caribou makes little garments for big adventures. Inspired by animals and nature, the brand creates characters and prints designed to fuel your tot’s imagination, while providing the quality and comfort they need and deserve. Made in Peru out of 100% Pima Cotton or 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, the designs are hand drawn, digitally processed and then screen printed with non toxic, water based inks.
Made in a soft French Terry fabric, the Mr. Blue Red Caribou Sweatshirt is the perfect pullover for year-round adventures.
- Made of 100% Peruvian pima cotton
- Round neckline with wooden buttons
- Long raglan sleeves
- ‘Mr Blue’ animal graphic on front
- Eco-responsible laundry process (low energy and water consumption)
- Silkscreened with water-based inks
- Lab tested – Free of phthalates, lead and nickel
- Due to Peruvian Pima Cotton’s unique natural properties, it is extremely soft, durable, absorbent, and hypoallergenic
- Machine washable
- Ethically made in Peru
Color: Sky Grey