Founded by husband and wife team Craig and Amy Shumway in 1987, Re-Play is all about producing high-quality, durable and sustainable feeding products for infants and toddlers. Featuring vivid colors, each plate, bowl, cup and utensil is made from recycled milk jugs, and the resulting plastic is FDA-approved and food-safe. Re-Play products do not contain BPAs, PVC, phthalates or melamine (which can contain formaldehyde). Re-Play is still a family-run business, and family values are at the core of what they do. Employees are permitted to work around their family schedules, as Craig and Amy believe this is the best way to create and nurture a supportive, rewarding work environment. New moms are encouraged to job-share and college students are offered paid internships. Re-Play products are proudly made, assembled and tested in the USA.
Replay’s deep bowls can hold enough food for even the hungriest toddler. Made from recycled milk jugs, so they’re not only better for your child, they’re better for the environment! Mix and match with their vibrant rainbow of colors.
- Convenient multi-pack includes 4 bowls
- Deep walls help toddlers learn to use utensils
- Made from recycled milk jugs (HDPE recycled plastic)
- BPA, PVC and phthalate free
- Tested for safety
- Age recommendation: 9 months +
- Manufactured, assembled and tested in the USA
- Dimensions: Approx. 5″ x 5″ x 1.8″