Raduga Grëz, which is the Russian translation of ‘Rainbow Dreams’, is a family owned company that designs and manufactures heirloom quality toys using only sustainably sourced solid wood and natural water-based paints. Handmade by third generation carpenters in Russia, each piece is un-varnished with a velvet soft finish and made without the use of plywood or glue. Their line of educational toys assists with the development of hand-eye coordination, vocabulary and numeracy skills, while also encouraging imaginative play and problem solving.
A new take on a classic toy, the Raduga Grëz Sand Stacking Tower features eight circles in beautiful sandy tones. Great for developing hand-eye coordination, teaching kids color names and introducing numeracy skills, it also looks stylish with any nursery room decor!
- Includes: eight circles, stand and storage bag
- Made of sustainably sourced solid lime wood – no glue
- Non-toxic water based paints
- Packed in a hand-sewn Belarusian flax cotton pouch for storage
- Age recommendation: 3 years +
- Dimensions: Approx. 6.7″ x 4.7″ x 4.7″
- Ethically made in Russia
- Note: The shades may differ from the shades on the screen. Tree knots or streaks of wood are possible. Details and size may vary slightly as this is handmade.