The Raduga Grez Mountains Building Blocks is a gorgeous set of modern blocks inspired by architecture and the great outdoors. With 34 wooden blocks in different shapes and sizes, the possibilities for creating and building are endless.
- Includes: 34 wooden blocks in different sizes and storage bag
- Made of sustainably sourced solid lime wood – no glue
- Non-toxic water-based paints
- Packed in a hand-sewn Belarusian flax cotton pouch for storage
- Age recommendation: 3 years +
- Dimensions: Approx. 13″ x 11″ x 2″
- Ethically made in Russia
- Note: The shades may differ from the shades on the screen. Tree knots or streaks of wood are possible. Details, texture and size may vary slightly as this is handmade.
ABOUT RADUGA GREZ
Raduga Grëz, which is the Russian translation of ‘Rainbow Dreams’, is a family owned company that designs and manufactures heirloom quality toys using only sustainably sourced solid wood and natural water-based paints. Handmade by third generation carpenters in Russia, each piece is un-varnished with a velvet soft finish and made without the use of plywood or glue. Their line of educational toys assists with the development of hand-eye coordination, vocabulary and numeracy skills, while also encouraging imaginative play and problem solving.