Raduga Grëz, which is the Russian translation of ‘Rainbow Dreams’, is a family owned company that designs and manufactures heirloom quality toys using only sustainably sourced solid wood and natural water-based paints. Handmade by third generation carpenters in Russia, each piece is un-varnished with a velvet soft finish and made without the use of plywood or glue. Their line of educational toys assists with the development of hand-eye coordination, vocabulary and numeracy skills, while also encouraging imaginative play and problem solving.
The Raduga Grëz Vegetable Set is handmade of sustainably sourced linden and includes a pineapple, pomegranate, apple, pear, cherry, strawberry, banana, lemon and orange. Perfect for encouraging role play, vocabulary and healthy eating, the set also includes a handy cotton storage bag.
- Includes: 9 wooden fruits
- Made of sustainably sourced natural linden
- Non-toxic water based paints
- Packaged in a cotton bag
- Age recommendation: 3 years +
- Dimensions: Approx. 5.9″ x 3.9″ x 3.9″
- Ethically made in Russia
- Note: The shades may differ from the shades on the screen. Tree knots or streaks of wood are possible. Details and size may vary slightly as this is handmade.