The Q Toys Anatomy Puzzle is a stunning, realistic human body puzzle that features all of our major organs as removable puzzle pieces. This curiosity-sparking, sustainably-sourced wooden puzzle is perfect for educational play in the classroom and at home.
- Handmade from solid, sustainably-sourced plantation timber
- Finished with non-toxic oils
- The name of the organ is engraved underneath each piece.
- Age recommendation: 3 years +
- Dimensions: 22″ x 11.8″ x 1.9″
- Weight: 4.4 lbs
- Please note: Due to the natural timber and handmade nature of this product, details, texture, and size may vary.
ABOUT Q TOYS
Q Toys is an Australian-based company that designs and produces eco-friendly toys that comply with the strictest global safety standards. The brand was founded by Dr. Quan Nguyen and Cathy Dang, M.Ed., who share a passion for creating well-loved, educational toys that are an alternative to formal schooling. All Q Toys are made from sustainable plantation timber, giving each toy a uniquely beautiful wood pattern, while keeping our forests protected. With the motto: Plant more trees, use more timber, Q Toys is proud to be doing their part to provide a brighter future for our children and the planet.