The Province Apothecary Detoxifying + Clarifying Clay Mask harnesses the power of four mineral-rich clays which act as a magnet to deeply cleanse your pores and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This customizable mask is perfect for all skin types and can be followed with your favorite toner, serum, and moisturizer.
- Key ingredients:
- Glacial Clay: Rejuvenates and deeply cleanses, resulting in smaller-looking pores and a brighter complexion.
- Bentonite Clay: Highly absorbent, able to attract dirt on the surface of the skin and within pores to help deeply cleanse and invigorate the skin.
- Size: 2 oz
- Perfect for all skin types
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Green Business certified
- Free from parabens, alcohol, petroleum, and synthetic fragrances
- Small-batch crafted in Canada
- Directions for use: In a small bowl, mix 2 tsp of the dry mask with 2 tsp of honey or water. Mix into a runny paste. Apply an even layer of the mask to a clean face, neck, and décolleté. Leave on for 5-10 minutes, until mask is almost dry. Gently wipe off with a damp cloth. Follow with toner, face serum and moisturizer.
- Compostable pouch packaging: This reusable pouch is made from the renewable materials of wood pulp cellulose and cornstarch resin (non-GMO). Designed to break down faster without leaving harmful residues or microplastics behind, it can be tossed in your backyard compost pile and will decompose in 8-12 months!
Ingredients: Rhassoul Clay, Kaolin Clay, Bentonite Clay, Canadian Algae*, Seaweed Powder, BC Glacial Marine Clay and Maple Syrup*.
ABOUT PROVINCE APOTHECARY
In 2010, Province Apothecary founder, Julie, began studying Aromatherapy, Holistic Health and Esthetics, and it inspired her to experiment with raw materials and natural ingredients in her own kitchen. Having struggled with eczema and allergies throughout her life, she wanted to create something skin safe and effective that is also good for the planet and its occupants. With an aim to help people to feel fantastic in their own skin, Province Apothecary produces a carefully curated range of biodynamic, certified organic, vegan, cruelty-free, and green business certified skin care products. Staying true to its humble roots, the brand continues to produce only small-batch, wildcrafted products in Canada. Fresh, seasonal, and organic beauty produced in a sustainable and innovative way is at the heart of Province Apothecary.