The Province Apothecary Brightening + Hydrating Kit is a trio of plant-based products that work together to fight the signs of aging, rejuvenate dull and dry skin, and is perfect for all skin types, including acne-prone skin!
- Kit includes:
- 1x Province Apothecary Moisturizing Oil Cleanser + Make Up Remover- 4 oz
- 1x Province Apothecary Rejuvenating + Hydrating Face Serum- 1 oz
- 1x Province Apothecary Regenerating + Stimulating Exfoliator- 4 oz
- Key ingredients:
- Avocado Oil: Deeply penetrates the skin to fight dryness, dullness and dehydration.
- Neroli Oil: Aids to soften fine lines, rejuvenating skin’s appearance and reducing the look of age spots.
- Green Tea: Shown to reduce the visible signs of aging and absorb oil on the skin’s surface.
- Perfect for all skin types, including acne-prone skin
- Oil Cleanser/Make Up Remover was chosen as a Best of Green Beauty 2016 by The Detox Market
- Exfoliator is biodegradable
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Green Business certified
- Free from parabens, alcohol, petroleum, and synthetic fragrances
- Small-batch crafted in Canada
Exfoliator Ingredients: Oat Flour*, Lentil Flour*, Lavender*, Flax Seed*, Violet flowers + leaves*, Green Tea Leaf*.
Face Serum Ingredients: Apricot Kernel Oil*, Camellia Seed Oil*, Pumpkin Seed Oil*, Avocado Oil*, Jojoba Seed Oil*, Calendula Flower Extract, Borage Oil*, Raspberry Seed Oil*, Rosehip Seed Oil*, Pomegranate Seed Oil*, Vitamin E, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Neroli Oil, German Chamomile Oil, Frankincense Oil*, Rose Otto Oil, Myrrh Oil, Patchouli oil*.
Oil Cleanser/Make Up Remover Ingredients: Sunflower Seed Oil*, Jojoba oil*, Avocado oil*, Evening Primrose oil*, Raspberry Seed oil*, GMO-free Vitamin E, Rosemary leaf extract, and therapeutic essential oils of Bergamot, Lavender*, Frankincense* and Petitgrain.
*Certified organic ingredient.
Bergamot is Bergamotene-free (not photo-toxic).
ABOUT PROVINCE APOTHECARY
In 2010, Province Apothecary founder, Julie, began studying Aromatherapy, Holistic Health and Esthetics, and it inspired her to experiment with raw materials and natural ingredients in her own kitchen. Having struggled with eczema and allergies throughout her life, she wanted to create something skin safe and effective that is also good for the planet and its occupants. With an aim to help people to feel fantastic in their own skin, Province Apothecary produces a carefully curated range of biodynamic, certified organic, vegan, cruelty-free, and green business certified skin care products. Staying true to its humble roots, the brand continues to produce only small-batch, wildcrafted products in Canada. Fresh, seasonal, and organic beauty produced in a sustainable and innovative way is at the heart of Province Apothecary.