The Province Apothecary Anti-inflammatory + Detoxifying Kit is a trio of plant-based products that will rejuvenate and nourish your skin, and leave you with visibly smaller pores and a gorgeously glowing complexion!
- Kit includes:
- 1x Province Apothecary Moisturizing Oil Cleanser + Make Up Remover -4 oz
- 1x Province Apothecary Clear Skin Advanced Face Serum- 1 oz
- 1x Province Apothecary Detoxifying + Clarifying Clay Mask- 4 oz
- Key ingredients:
- Avocado Oil: Deeply penetrates the skin to fight dryness, dullness and dehydration.
- Jojoba Seed Oil: Nourishes and balances to reduce shine and clean pores
- Glacial Clay: Rejuvenates and deeply cleanses, resulting in smaller-looking pores and a brighter complexion.
- Oil Cleanser/Make Up Remover was chosen as a Best of Green Beauty 2016 by The Detox Market
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Green Business certified
- Free from parabens, alcohol, petroleum, and synthetic fragrances
- Small-batch crafted in Canada
- Please note: Do not get water in the Clay Mask
Clay Mask Ingredients: Rhassoul Clay, Kaolin Clay, Bentonite Clay, Canadian Algae*, Seaweed Powder, BC Glacial Marine Clay and Maple Syrup*.
Face Serum Ingredients: Camellia Seed Oil*, Argan Oil*, Jojoba Seed Oil* [infused With Calendula Flowers*, Plantain Leaves*, Gotu Kola*, Green Tea Leaf*, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf* Comfrey flowers*], Rosehip Seed Oil*, Raspberry Seed Oil*, Neem Seed Oil, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Vitamin E, Turmeric Root Oil, Frankincense Oil*, Immortelle Oil, Myrrh Oil.
Oil Cleanser/Make Up Remover Ingredients: Sunflower Seed Oil*, Jojoba oil*, Avocado oil*, Evening Primrose oil*, Raspberry Seed oil*, GMO-free Vitamin E, Rosemary leaf extract, and therapeutic essential oils of Bergamot, Lavender*, Frankincense* and Petitgrain.
*Certified organic ingredient.
Bergamot is Bergamotene-free (not photo-toxic).
ABOUT PROVINCE APOTHECARY
In 2010, Province Apothecary founder, Julie, began studying Aromatherapy, Holistic Health and Esthetics, and it inspired her to experiment with raw materials and natural ingredients in her own kitchen. Having struggled with eczema and allergies throughout her life, she wanted to create something skin safe and effective that is also good for the planet and its occupants. With an aim to help people to feel fantastic in their own skin, Province Apothecary produces a carefully curated range of biodynamic, certified organic, vegan, cruelty-free, and green business certified skin care products. Staying true to its humble roots, the brand continues to produce only small-batch, wildcrafted products in Canada. Fresh, seasonal, and organic beauty produced in a sustainable and innovative way is at the heart of Province Apothecary.