Printed Heirloom Mask - Vintage Rose
On sale from 7.2 to 8 dollars. Originally priced from 18 to 20 dollars
$18.00 – $20.00
Oh no! We are out of stock. Enter your email address below and we will let you know once this item becomes available.
Notify me via email
Thank you! We will be in touch as soon as this item becomes available.
Error while sending email, please try again.
The poème & poésie Printed Heirloom Mask will keep you and your family safe in comfort and style. Made with three layers of premium, hypoallergenic, and moisture-wicking fabric, each mask features a contoured shape, soft ear loops, and a nose wire for a perfect and custom fit.
- Outer 2 layers are made from 100% cotton
- Interior lining closest to face is made from Tencel/cotton jersey
- Non-irritating and ideal for sensitive skin.
- Naturally hypoallergenic with moisture management properties
- Contoured shape and soft elastic gathering under chin for a custom fit
- Encased soft elastic ear loops for optimum comfort
- Includes a pocket for an optional disposable filter (Filters are not included. Remove and dispose of filter between uses.)
- Built-in nose wire for a close fit
- Children’s styles include a sweet stitched bow
- Machine washable and dryer safe (low)
- Wash before first use and wash between uses
- Approx. Dimensions:
- 3 – 6 years: 4.5” H center x 7” W across
- 7 – 12 years: 5.5” H center x 8” W across
- Adult: 6.5” H center x 10” W across
- Please note:
- This product is not for medical use and should not be worn as a substitute for conventional and approved personal protective equipment (PPE). This product is not FDA or NIOSH approved.
- Not to be worn by children under 3 years. CDC recommends masks should not be placed on children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
ABOUT POEME & POESIE
With classic details and contemporary silhouettes, poème & poésie babywear is designed to be worn, treasured and handed down from one child to the next. Since 2008, each piece is rendered in fine, earth-friendly materials like soft, breathable organic cotton and finished with bespoke details including hand-stitched embroidery, artisan lace and mother-of-pearl buttons.Read MoreRead Less
Shipping and DeliveryFree shipping on orders over $75 within the contiguous U.S.!*
Returns PolicyFinal sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.FREE Returns. See our returns policy for more information.
Need Help? Click here to contact us.