Swap out your daily face wash with the deeply purifying and gently exfoliating Pleni Naturals Enzyme Cleansing Oil. Perfect for any skin type, even those with the most sensitive and acne-prone skin can use this oil daily. Leave it on for up to 10 minutes before massaging into your skin for a fabulous, pore cleansing face mask!
- Papaya enzyme gently dissolves dead skin cells so skin is left feeling fresh, soft, and prepared for leave-on skincare products.
- Cucumber seed oil is comprised of omegas rich in phytosterols, tocopherols and minerals which aid in soothing skin and replenishing moisture balance.
- Broccoli seed oil leaves the skin feeling nourished and protected post rinse thanks to its unique blend of essential fatty acids and vitamins.
- Free from essential oils
- Safe for use during pregnancy
- Packaged in recyclable, dark violet glass which helps to protect and preserve product shelf life
- Certified Vegan & cruelty-free
- MADE SAFE® certified: Screened and confirmed to be free from harmful chemicals and toxins
- Dermatologist & allergy-tested
Ingredients: Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Apricot Kernel Oil Polyglyceryl-10 Esters, Caprylic/Capric Glycerides Polyglyceryl-10 Esters, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Oil*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Tocopherol, Lactobacillus/Papaya Fruit Ferment Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Seed Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract
ABOUT PLENI NATURALS
The word “pleni” means “full” in Latin, and each Pleni Naturals product is packed full of organic fruits and vegetables! Founder Allyson, a former aesthetician and skincare educator with 18 years experience, believes that what we put both into and on to our bodies go hand in hand. She knows how important it is to give our littlest family members frequent exposure to the vitamins, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids that organic fruits and veggies have to offer. One of the first brands on the market to be MADE SAFE® certified, every product is free of harmful toxins, known carcinogens, pesticides, and endocrine disruptors. Donating a portion of their annual proceeds to Life Lab, Pleni Naturals is passionate about providing effective skincare products that will truly do our bodies good, and changing the way that kids think about healthy eating.